Villa Colle di Giotto understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.villacolledigiotto.com (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
- Information About Us
Our Site is owned and operated by Realizzazione Siti Web Pisa, whose registered address and trading address is Via Dell’Ordine di Santo Stefano, 193 – 56128 Pisa (Italy), VAT number is 06937170485.
If you want to remove you data please contact us by email at email@example.com.
- What Does This Policy Cover?
- Your Rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
– The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
– The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see section 10);
– The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact us using the details in section 12);
– The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you (we only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 5 but if you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact us using the details in section 12);
– The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
– The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
– The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
– Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in section 13 and we will do our best to solve the problem for you.
- What Data Do We Collect?
– contact information such as email addresses and where provided, telephone numbers, skype addresses and postal addresses;
– property preferences and budget;
– IP address;
– Occasionally your web browser type, version and operating system may be collected by third party portals and provided to us;
Data provided by third parties.
Where we advertise our properties on third party portals or websites, we may be sent personal data relating to people interested in those properties. In such cases we are the Data Processor and will always treat this data in the same way and with the same security as data that is provided directly to us.
- How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section 7, below.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests.
Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
– Answering enquiries and emails.
– Sending you properties which may be of interest to you.
– Arranging viewings, in conjunction with third party agents (see section 7.1)
– Providing advice to you when requested.
– Sending newsletters (usually monthly, occasionally more often) if signed up to, and from which you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will therefore be retained to assist with your property search until you notify us that you are no longer looking for a property, or no longer wish to hear from us.
- How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
Your data will only be stored in Italy.
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
Steps we take to secure and protect your data include:
– Password-protected computers and devices.
– Password-protected email.
– Password-protected website.
– Password protection for the newsletter database.
– All passwords are changed regularly.
– Printed material which contain data will be stored in a locked cupboard within a secure office.
- Do We Share Your Data?
Usually not. Anyway we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights and the obligations of the third party under the law.
We will never share your personal data with any other third parties (mortgage brokers, currency dealers etc) without your express consent. Should you consent, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
- Your Right to Withhold Information
- How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us for more details using the contact details below in section 13. Alternatively, please ask to see Our Data Protection Policy.
All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law.
Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a prompt requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Some pages on Our Site use third party services or software, such as maps, online videos or social networking features to enhance the use of our site. Many of these services may set cookies in your browser. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Site and your use and experience of Our Site will not be impaired by refusing consent to them.
- Contacting Us
Cookies are small text files stored on your device when you access most websites on the internet or open certain emails. Among other things, cookies allow a website to recognise your device and remember if you’ve been to the website before. Cookies can be read by the originating website on each subsequent visit and by any other website that recognises the cookie.
However, please be aware that restricting or blocking cookies set on the Website may impact the functionality or performance of the Website, or prevent you from using certain services provided through the Website. It will also affect our ability to update the Website to cater for user preferences and improve performance.
Updated on August 22nd, 2020.